Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will help you in python task

I will help you in python task












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you need help with your Python project?
Choose me! I am an advanced Python programmer with 5 years of experience working in many kinds of open source and paid projects in diversified languages. I am sure that I can do your work and offer you the support you need.


Frameworks/tools:
  • Keras
  • Tensorflow
  • Scikit-learn
  • Scrapy
  • Pandas
  • Scipy
  • Numpy
  • Matplotlib
  • other related libraries

If you have any other questions I invite you to read the FAQ or send me a private message.
I am waiting to work with you, have a good day!

Reviews


calldirect:Great seller

mulberryvento:Great seller. Easy to work with, superfast delivery and willing to work with my budget.

processautomati:Nice experience!!

exoner:Good seller delivered as I wanted but he needs to work on his communication skills. He can be rude sometimes maybe unintentionally.

processautomati:good buyer but he needs to improve response time.


No comments:

Post a Comment