Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will create a useful windows program

I will create a useful windows program












About:

I will do my best to make a beautiful program that will reach your needs. I am very dedicated and I can make quite complex programs. I hope you will enjoy my work.

For a basic pack, you can get:

  • A simple windows utility software(like a tool that automatically turns off the PC, or a simple reminder, or another small utility for personal use)


A standard program can be:

  • A more complex utility software
  • A simple chatting program (including the server-sided programming in PHP, chatting based on text only)
  • A small (offline) data keeping tool (a spreadsheet program for managing the information in a small database or excel file)


For the premium pack, you will get:

  • An advanced tool for your business, like Data entry, Billing system, Tracking System, chatting software (with optional online-based database)
  • A professional software which contains your company information and logo in the software description and in the About section.
  • Unlimited support and assistance for any change you want on the product
  • Rights to sell or distribute the program


*Please contact me before placing any order. I will reply very fast and it will help me understand exactly what you need. Thank you!

Reviews


crashdragon:He delivered a working program that met my needs. Thank You

trevorwoodlief:Great Seller! Awesome experience yet again.

trevorwoodlief:Fantastic experience. Catalin00 created a small, quick-running program for me to analyze, sort, and search a 40,000 line Access database. It works like a charm. I am blown away by it. Very fast response time and great overall experience. Very communicative. Delivered exactly what I asked for over multiple revisions. Will 100% use again.

nilszander:And again he did a perfect job. Thank you so much Catalin :) keep it up!

nilszander:Catalan is one of the best sellers on Fiverr. U don't need to have any concerns ordering anything from him. His English is perfect, he is really communicative, he is responding really fast and friendly. He did his job perfectly for a really small price. Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment