Friday, June 1, 2018

I will develop desktop application using wpf or windows form

I will develop desktop application using wpf or windows form












About:

NOTE:
                   [ Contact me before ordering the gig ]

Contact me first before ordering the gig as I want to understand all the requirements so that we'll be on the same page before we work together.

Why me? 

I'm a computer scientist and have 4 years of experience in desktop application and other programming and web-development stuff.
I'm also good at mobile application development,android specifically.So i think I'll be perfect fit for you if you need any kind of assistance in any of the stuff mentioned above.
 
Following are the technologies I'll provide services in desktop application development :

  1. C#  (Windows form - WF and Windows presentation form WPF).
  2. Java GUI.

Databases that I can handle at the back-end of the desktop development : 

  1. Mysql
  2. MsSql
  3. SqlLite

[Feel free to contact me even if want to take any kind of advice regarding desktop application.]

Reviews


salama7med:faster with work

aliadnansohail:very very very nice to work with you again.

salama7med:genius I recomended

aliadnansohail:Outstanding Experience!

salama7med:excellent thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment