Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will create ea robot indicators script for mt4 mt5 forex

I will create ea robot indicators script for mt4 mt5 forex












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I code MetaTrader 4 & 5 IndicatorsScripts and Expert Advisors for traders.


In this Gig, you'll get:

  • Your custom IndicatorScripts or Expert Advisor
  • Support on usage basics
  • Source code of application after completed it

You are Guaranteed:

      ✓   Quality, extensible, modular and maintainable code.
      ✓   Professional IT standards: Specification - Development - QA - Delivery.


HOW TO BEGIN

It's important to be clear on your requirements, so tell me that all your requirements.


  1. Send detailed requirements.
  2. I'll quote the price, clarify Specifications and confirm.
  3. Once you accept, I Develop, QA and Deliver.

Thank you

Reviews


jasonbramble:Great Work Always

shibbirfx:Very Friendly to work

jasonbramble:Great job as always

shibbirfx:Outstanding Experience

jasonbramble:great service


No comments:

Post a Comment