Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will design, develop and test your Java application!

I will design, develop and test your Java application!












About:

The most important thing: contact me before placing and order! All projects are different so let's talk about yours and solve it!

1. You send me the requirements - what and how the application should do.
2. I develop the project using clean code techniques making the project easy to maintain and grow.
3. I will send you the source code.
4. Have fun coding and maintaining it!

Reviews


humanityexistss:Excellent service as usual!

celo_vschi:Thanks again! I really enjoy working with you!

milkybarrkidd:very good work. completed earlier than mentioned and was flexible if things needed added/changing. would definitely recommend.\n\ncreated a java GUI program for me as well as made a UML diagram to go with it!

celo_vschi:Really nice experience!

thinkx:Love the easy way to work with this seller. He closely follows the instructions. Absolutely top-notch.


No comments:

Post a Comment